Personal Insurance Agents
Personal insurance has become increasingly difficult to understand. With direct writers, captive agents, and independent agents all competing for your business, it’s hard to know where to start or who to turn to with your questions. If you don’t have a licensed, experienced, and knowledgeable independent insurance agent explaining your options and educating you along the way, not only are you likely to be paying too much for your insurance, but there is also a very good chance you are not sufficiently covered.
Baldwin-Cox Agency is not only capable of showing you the differences in policy forms, coverages, and insurance companies, but we also want to build a lasting relationship that will give you the confidence that you have your insurance with the right company and are sufficiently covered. With cutting edge technology, we are capable of meeting your needs over the phone, in person, or through the internet.
To Reduce your insurance cost.
To reduce gaps in coverage.
Simply put, our goals are what your goals are… Reducing cost while maximizing protection.
- Complete analysis of your insurance needs.
- A responsible protection program designed specifically for you.
- An insurance company or companies best suited to your situation.
- A competitively priced proposal.
- Periodic reviews of your policy to ensure the adequacy of your insurance program.
- Agents that proactively look for ways to save you money.
- Excellent customer service by a licensed agent.
Personal Insurance Department 972-644-2688
Trisha Benat 972-331-3702
Nancy Acosta 972-331-3738
Jennifer Yount 972-331-3703
Types of Insurance We Offer
- Car insurance
- Home insurance
- Renters insurance
- Umbrella insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
- Investment Property insurance
- Recreational Vehicles insurance
- Jewelry, Furs, Art, etc. insurance
- Dwelling insurance
- Flood insurance
- Boat insurance
- ATV insurance
- Mobile Home insurance
- Condominium insurance